Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter 2009

I know I'm a little late, but here is a pictorial of my Easter celebrations...

Firstly, there were eggs!

Eggs

These are pretty simple to make, just mix food coloring with water and white vinegar, then mix in a teaspoon of olive oil. Add the eggs and mix! The dye will not stick where the oil is. These are green, blue, purple and apricot.

Also, nummies!

A lemon ginger pound cake...

Cake

and a chocolate pecan pie.

Pie

YUM!

Then, my little brother got some moon sand for Easter, so we had a little bit of fun with that. I made a little story, with the help of my sister, henceforth dubbed Kitty.

The Great Bird Army!

Bird Army

Grrr!

BADemise

Oh no, monster Kitty!

Death

Wreckage...

Alone

Mourning, and...

Triumph

Triumph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, yeah, pretty much a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I think I can releate to this. This would explain what happened to the man in the moon; He was sand also! Wreckage! Arcy

    ReplyDelete